1. Definition of Personal Information
2. About Acquisition of Personal Information
Before obtaining Personal Information, the Company will specify the purpose of acquisition and obtain the consent of the person concerned.
3. Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
The Company will protect Personal Information appropriately, and will not disclose Personal Information except for any of the following cases:
(1) If the person concerned gives his/her consent;
(2) If it is required under laws and regulations; or
(3) If it is necessary for the protection of human life or property, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned.
4. About the Purpose of Using Personal Information
The Company will use Personal Information within the scope of the following purposes of use and other purposes of use specified at the time of acquisition, to the extent necessary for the performance of operations:
(1) To perform transactions as requested by a customer, including the reservation or purchase of a product or service, and application for a prize;
(2) When necessary, to provide information on services of the Company or on products and services of an advertiser or alliance partner;
(3) When a benefit (any benefits including point services) is provided by an alliance partner of the Company, and to disclose to the alliance partner the address, contact information or any other information of a recipient of the benefit necessary to provide the benefit;
(4) To investigate the circumstances and environment of the use of the Company’s services and make various reports internally or to a company with whom the Company has a business alliance; provided, however, that this is limited to statistics or analysis of attributes or other forms of use where no individual may be identified;
(5) To make an investigation or response to an inquiry from a customer about services; or
(6) To respond to an inquiry or complaint from a customer.
5. About the Management of Personal Information
The Company will appoint a personal information manager in the department responsible for the management of Personal Information, so that collected Personal Information will be managed appropriately to prevent unauthorized access, destruction, falsification, loss, leakage and other accidents, and to ensure Personal Information will be securely managed and protected.
6. Supervision Over a Consignee
If the Company consigns all or part of the Personal Information to a third party to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use, the Company will conduct a strict examination when selecting the consignee. The Company will also provide necessary and appropriate supervision to ensure secure management of Personal Information by the consignee.
7. About Security
When Personal Information is collected through the website for the Company’s services, the information will be encrypted with the use of an encryption technology called SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) to protect the Personal Information from unauthorized access by a third party. When the Company finds it necessary with respect to a certain type of Personal Information, the Company will ensure security via the protection of SSL encrypted communication. Personal Information will be strictly managed under the management standards provided by the Company, and the Company will take preventive measures against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, virus infection and other accidents to Personal Information, which include the establishment of a firewall and the improvement of anti-virus measures.
8. About Cookies
9. About Personal Information Collected by a Business Alliance Partner or Linked Page
The Company cannot manage the use of Personal Information collected at a site or service of our business alliance partner or a third party accessible from the website for the Company’s services, or any other websites linked from this website. For that reason, the Company will undertake no obligation or responsibility whatsoever regarding the independent regulations or activities of those companies or websites. Please check the privacy policies of the respective sites.
10. About Disclosure, Correction, Discontinuance of Use, or Deletion of Personal Information
The Company provides a contact point for inquiries about the handling of Personal Information, which also responds to complaints and handles consultation regarding the handling of Personal Information; it will respond to an inquiry from the person concerned appropriately and promptly.
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Department in charge of inquiries: Administrative Department, ANiUTa Co., Ltd.
11. About Revision to the Policy
The Company will continuously review and improve the management system of Personal Information to keep up with changes in the social circumstances and environment. When such is the case, the Company will announce the latest policy on this website.